Introduction;

My first post isn't necessarily a post on current events, it's more of a personal reflection. Firstly I would like to say welcome to my thoughts. Secondly I shall explain my reasons for creating a blog. As stated on my page I am an International Relations student at the Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra (this also means that some of my posts may be in Portuguese). I'm originally from London however due to university fees back home I felt it better to explore alternative countries for my higher education, so I ended up in a small but majestic city in the center of  Portugal called Coimbra. I have to say that my interest in politics developed greatly after I moved here, back home I never felt that my generation had a great deal of interest in that area and to my surprise after moving here I found myself feeling very behind compared to other students in my course. However, after being here for a few years I feel I have flourished and I came to the (obvious) conclusion that I use my Facebook a lot to express my views on a matter of world events and politics (which led me here). I hope to use this space to inform, express my opinion and also to evolve personally. 
Happy Reading (and I hope you enjoy) :)

Comentários

  1. You go girl! Dá-lhe no blog. Pode ser que te deixes de grandes revoltas no facebook *kidding*

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares